RSC Consulting provides concepts, strategies and connections to businesses and organizations seeking to align mission to outcomes, develop new projects or scale to new market position. Company owner Rebecca Swanson Conrad works in Maine, New England and nationally on workforce and economic development with expertise in immigration advocacy, entrepreneurial development and arts and culture as economic drivers. She has significant experience in non-profit governance and provides board development and strategic planning to both large and small organizations. Other practice areas include fundraising feasibility studies, capital campaign management and grant writing. She is especially committed to young entrepreneurs and assists with business plans and market analysis for start-ups.
- Workforce development strategies
- Arts and culture as economic drivers
- Business start-up and scale-up
- Non-profit board governance and strategic planning
- Fundraising feasibility studies and grantwriting